Can we agree that baked gifts are the best gifts? We are so lucky to be living in a time of talented vegan bakers who wish to share their tasty treats with us! From cookies and cakes to brownies and bundts, there are dozens of delicious delicacies to satisfy every sweet tooth.
We were blown away by the sheer number of sensational vegan bakeries that we found online. Not only do the shops sell the most delectable desserts and super cute sweets, but they also feature freshly baked breads, rolls, and even appetizers. We love how each vegan bakery-style is unique with oodles of options!
Even gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, and allergen-free options are offered in some shops! How awesome is that?
Enjoy These Convenient Confections!
I hope this lengthy list will help you to choose the best vegan bakery for your needs. We’ve included the location, just in case you’re able to visit or pick up in person. Select shops also offer specialty services or personalization on their cookies or cakes.
Just beware that you may end up buying a bunch of gourmet goodies for yourself!
Bountiful Online Vegan Bakery List
- Brewer Bakes – Indianapolis, IN (cookies, mug, vegan platter)
- Bunnie Cakes Studio – Miami, FL (signature vegan cakes, cupcakes, loaves, donuts)
- Coco Love Vegan Cookies – Los Angeles, CA (cakes, rolls, pies, breads, danish, fritters, brownies, cookies, cookie cakes, lemon bars)
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery – New York, NY (refined sugar-free, gluten-free, wheat-free, soy-free vegan cupcakes, cakes, donuts, loaves, cookies, muffins, mounds, brownies, soft serve)
- Fat Badger Bakery – Pipersville, PA (delicious individually-wrapped cookies that ship in cute boxes, fun fall flavors like maple glazed pumpkin, gift certificates)
- Hale Life Bakery – Clearwater and Tampa, FL (gluten-free, allergen-friendly vegan bread, waffles, rolls, donuts, cookies, brownies, buns, bundts)
- Jalen’s Bakery – Fresno, CA (12-year-old owner, cookies, apparel)
- Karma Baker – Westlake Village, CA (always gluten-free vegan cakes, cookies, donuts, pies, and tarts)
- Lush Life Vegan Bakery – Madison, WI (cookies, cakes, cinnamon rolls, gift cards)
- Maya’s Cookies – San Diego, CA (vegan cookies, merch, accessories, gift cards, gluten-free options)
- Mo’Pweeze Bakery – Denville, NJ (allergen-free cookies, cupcakes, cakes, donuts, breads, gift cards, yum yum jars, catering)
- Naturally Sweet Desserts – PA (brownies, cookies, cupcakes, donuts, muffins)
- No Cookie – Oakland, CA (many types of cookies)
- No Whey Chocolate – Lakewood, NJ (free of dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, eggs, and soy with no artificial flavors or colors, kosher, candies, chocolates, gift boxes, snacks, seasonal)
- Shyah’s Vegan Bakery – Raleigh, NC (cakes, rolls, brownies, cookie dough, donuts, cookies, loaves, muffins, breads)
- Sinful Bakery – Houston, TX (bars, cookies, granola, cinnamon rolls, pies, loaves, cupcakes, muffins, platters)
- Southern Roots Vegan Bakery – San Antonio, TX (cookies, donuts, brownies, rolls, gift cards)
- Sticky Fingers Eats & Sweets – Washington, D.C. (cupcakes, cakes, drinks, shakes, bakery sweets, brunch, sandwiches, wraps, appetizers)
- The Naughty Cookie – Online only (luxury vegan cookies)
- Tubby’s Taste – Northern Illinois (cookies, subscription box, gift card)
- Vegan Soul Bakery – Baltimore, MD (vegan pies, cookies, cakes, cupcakes, muffins, rolls, full dinner meals, biscuits, donuts, popcorn, subscription or vegan gift boxes)
- Yvonne’s Vegan Kitchen – Los Angeles/Orange County/San Diego, CA (gluten-free vegan cakes, cookies, pies, platters, cheese, donuts)
Vegan-Friendly Bakeries List (not all of their baked goods are vegan)
- Baked by Melissa – New York (vegan cupcake gift boxes)
- Creek House Chocolates – Etsy (vegan gourmet chocolate gift boxes)
- Cute as a Cupcake – Merrillville, IN (3 vegan cupcakes)
- GoldBelly – New York, NY (gourmet cakes, jars, breads)
- Greyston Bakery – Brooklyn, NY (vegan brownie pack)
- Guilt-Free Pastries – Memphis, TN (cinnamon rolls, donuts, merch, gift cards, custom orders)
- Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery – Seattle, WA (a vegan option for jar or cake)
- Madeline & Pearl – Los Angeles, CA (some vegan cookies, brownies, loaves, bars)
- Southern Girl Desserts – Los Angeles, CA (7 options for vegan cupcakes)
- Taste of Cakery – Snellville, GA (3 vegan-friendly cake options)
- The Cupcake Collection – Nashville, TN or New Orleans, LA (1 vegan option for a celebration cake or cupcake)
Whether you’re searching for the perfect treat for a treasured friend or trying to curb your own cookie cravings, these online vegan bakeries are the bomb! Just a couple of clicks brings your cupcakes one step closer and can (and must be!) purchased in your My Little Pony pajamas.
You’re not only supporting small businesses but also making a conscious decision to choose vegan and cruelty-free desserts. Comment below and share your favorite online vegan bakeries or even just your experience shopping for sweets online. We’d love to know which decadent desserts bring you the most delight!
Best Reasons to Buy from Online Vegan Bakeries
Last-Minute Vegan Gifts: Just find out about Erin’s engagement or Jacob’s new job promotion? Gifting a dozen congratulatory cupcakes is a fast and fantastic way to show your support.
Birthday Blunders: Let’s admit it. Sometimes we forget and we need a gift PRONTO! Vegan birthday cakes are not always the easiest to find locally—and you may not have time to bake a vegan cake from scratch—so online shops are a splendid solution.
Supporting Small Businesses: You’re not only satisfying a serious cookie craving, but also helping to keep a small business alive. Let local vegan bakeries know that they’re the best by supporting them through online orders.
Vegan Variety: I’ll be honest. I can make a nice vegan cookie, brownie or cupcake. Are they amazing? Yes. Do I enjoy them? Sure. Once in a while, though, I want a cookie that takes all of my cares away without the work—with enough gooey richness to cause a cookie coma for days to come. That, my friends, can only be gifted by a brilliant baker.
“Thinking of You” Thoughtfulness: Every now and then, it’s kind to send a gift for no reason at all. Just a tiny token to say “I’m thinking of you.” Rest assured your recipient will really appreciate your loving gesture.
Heck, It’s the Holidays!: A gift of scrumptious sweets and perfect pastries is guaranteed to be a hit for any holiday. Not only will the person enjoy every bakery bite, it also helps to keep down the pile of not-so-perfect presents that might be headed to the charity shop.
Too Busy to Bother: Sure, you can probably bake your own cookies or cupcakes. Maybe even vegan doughnuts. But, let’s face it, every so often we just can’t be bothered. Once in a while, use your lazy laptop to select your sweets. (Impatiently waiting by the door and drooling until they arrive…)
Conscious Choice: To me, this is the best reason to buy from an online vegan bakery. Our actions tell the world, in a direct and serious way, how important this issue is to us. With our hearts and minds, we are choosing to 100% support those who care for animals and their welfare.
Vegan Baked Good Recipes
If you’ve got the time and access to a kitchen, we highly recommend whipping up some of these delicious vegan cookies and desserts.
- Vegan Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Homemade Vegan Birthday Cake
- Easy Vegan Sugar Cookies
- Best-Ever Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
Author’s Pick: My choice is either a super warm cinnamon bun with gobs of glossy icing and insane amounts of sweet cinnamon from Lush Life Vegan Bakery or a sinful square of dark chocolate fudgey brownie chock full of walnuts from Coco Luv Cookies…droooool. (Must stop writing so I can order these asap!)