Last Updated September 30, 2022
This Disclosure Policy is to inform you that information you see on any of the Services provided by World of Vegan LLC may be due to compensation or other business relationships; that we reserve the right to edit comments and information provided by users and third-parties; and that any health or nutritional information provided is solely as a courtesy. In addition, while we may be enthusiasts of the products or services found on our Services, it is up to you to use your best judgment and knowledge before buying or using anything you find on our Services. In addition, even if specific safety measures or concerns are not presented you are still responsible for exercising safe and legal handling of any products or services you may acquire based on information received from this website.
World of Vegan may accept various forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made on our Services. The content, advertising space, or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content, although we will take efforts to be in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines for disclosure of content provided as part of a material business relationship where appropriate. In addition, our Services may utilize advertising networks or affiliate programs to bring you products or services for which you may have an interest. This compensation may impact how products or services are displayed on our Services.
World of Vegan may be compensated to include opinions on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though we may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, all opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products are based on the experience of the writer and are true to the best of our knowledge. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be independently verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
World of Vegan engages in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the website. If you click on a link to an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
World of Vegan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of the Amazon Associates program, World of Vegan may include customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
World of Vegan may also participate in affiliate marketing programs with other third-parties which may utilize cookies to track visits for the purpose of assigning commission on sales.
All content, including photographs and videos, posted to World of Vegan Services is subject to copyright restrictions. Sometimes we work with third parties to provide photography or video content. If you’d like to share any of the recipes, photos, videos, podcasts, articles, or content published on our Services please do so through the share features enabled. We have tried to make it easy for you to share our content to social media. In addition, we often have available the option to save, email, or print content for your personal use.
We ask that if you wish to repost or reproduce any text, recipe, photograph, video, or podcast content that you please use the provided features or contact us to find out about our licensing service.
Any specific health claim or nutritional claims or information provided on our Services are for informational purposes only. Nothing on our Services are offered or intended to be a substitute for professional medical, health, or nutritional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Statements within our Services have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. The content provided on our Services is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You assume full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new diet or health program. The owner, writer(s), and publisher(s) of the Services are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions provided or procedures undertaken hereafter.
If nutritional information is provided on a recipe, such information is provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee. This information is a product of online calculators and should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Furthermore, different online calculators provide different results depending on their own nutrition fact sources and algorithms. If the accuracy of any nutritional information is important to you, reliance on such information provided on our Services is not suggested.
World of Vegan will occasionally include recipes that include wine, beer, or spirits or provide reviews of beverages intended to be consumed by those of legal drinking age. This content is intended for those 21 and over. Always drink responsibly.
1. The 2022 World of Vegan Kitchen Makeover Giveaway competition is promoted by World of Vegan LLC (World of Vegan), 1929 Flowers Street, Sacramento, CA 95825
2. This promotion is open to all US residents except employees of World of Vegan (or their immediate family members), plus worldwide international constituents who can receive the prizes at a United States mailing address.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
4. How to enter: Enter your name and email address on the entry form.
5. The opening date for entries is 10/01/2022. The closing date for entries is 10/31/2022. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary. One entry per person.
7. There will be five winners, 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, 4th place, and 5th place. Winners will receive the following prizes:
1ST PLACE – Gardyn 2.0 Hydroponic Indoor Garden, Caraway Home Cookware Set, Omega Premium Juicer & Nutrition System, 9-Tray Excalibur Dehydrator, Wusthof Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife, Yonanas Deluxe Soft-Serve Maker, package of vegan chocolate from Sjaaks, and a signed copy of The Friendly Vegan Cookbook.
2ND PLACE – $250 Brentwood Home Gift Card, Wusthof Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife, a package of vegan chocolate from Sjaaks, and a signed copy of The Friendly Vegan Cookbook.
3RD, 4TH, AND 5TH PLACE – $200 Grove Co. Gift Card, Wusthof Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife, package of vegan chocolate from Sjaaks, and a signed copy of The Friendly Vegan Cookbook.
8. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and subject to availability. No cash or prize alternatives are available. World of Vegan reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
9. The winners of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an electronic system and notified by email no later than 11/01/2022. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 7 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
10. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. World of Vegan reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition. World of Vegan’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
11. The prizes will be shipped directly to the winners by participating brands. Prizes may arrive in several multiple packages. Winner is responsible for providing an accurate mailing address and receiving the prize deliveries. World of Vegan is not responsible for packages that are undeliverable for any reason.
12. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition, or your prize may be invalidated.
13. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by World of Vegan, without additional payment or permission.
14. By participating in this giveaway, you are also opting in to receive World of Vegan’s e-newsletter. Any personal information you give us will be used solely for these purposes and will not be passed on to any other parties without your agreement.
15. Under no circumstances will World of Vegan be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize. World of Vegan will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and World of Vegan can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
16. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of California and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the California courts.