This “No Chicken Salad” recipe from Yummy Plants makes an excellent portable meal that can be pulled together in just a few minutes. It is delicious stuffed in pita pockets, atop a salad, and straight from a spoon.
No Chicken Salad
A delicious vegan chicken salad that can be tossed together in minutes using Beyond Meat "chicken."
Write a review
- 3 cups cooked vegan chicken (like Beyond Meat), chopped
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise (such as Just Mayo or Vegenaise)
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apple
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss chicken with diced celery, apples, and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley.
- Assemble pita sandwiches or plate individually on a bed of greens with baby tomatoes.
- Reprinted with permission from It’s Easy to Start Eating Vegan by Rebecca Gilbert and Yummy Plants.
World of Vegan https://www.worldofvegan.com/