You know the secret to any vegan’s heart, right? It’s food! And that’s exactly why we’ve fallen so deeply in love with these miniature heart-shaped vegan pizzas. The little extra bits of TLC that you will put into making these vegan pizzas will go a long way toward making your honey feel special and loved.
Vegan Pizza Ingredients:
- Vegan pizza dough (I used dough from Trader Joe’s)
- Pizza sauce (I used some from Trader Joe’s)
- Vegan cheese (I used Daiya vegan mozzarella shreds)
- Vegan pepperoni (I used Tofurky brand)
- Vegan butter or oil for greasing the pan
You’ll also need a rolling pin, an oven, and two heart-shaped cookie cutters—one large one for the pizza dough, and one tiny one for the pepperoni. Assemble and bake according to the pizza dough instructions. Enjoy!
Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us at World of Vegan!