Mango Berry Nice Cream
This is the best banana-free nice cream recipe for all of you who are allergic or just don't like that little yellow fellow.
Write a review
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 0.5 cup frozen raspberries
- 0.5 cup frozen blueberries
- a handful of brazil nuts, roughly chopped (for garnish, optional)
- a handful of frozen berries (for garnish, optional)
- In a food processor or blender, mix berries and mango until smooth. Try restraining from adding water, use a spoon if the fruit gets stuck around the edges.
- Scoop up and garnish with roughly chopped brazil nuts and a handful of frozen berries if you want.
World of Vegan https://www.worldofvegan.com/
We are delighted to share this guest recipe from Berlin-based vegan blogger Jenny Mustard, who we have long adored for her creative style and turn to often for minimalist inspiration. Enjoy!