If you grew up in the 90s, you probably knew (and loved) Bagel Bites. Well, today we’re bringing back waves of nostalgia with an upgraded, healthier, animal-friendly bite-sized pizza snack. These pizza bites are made with chips—no pizza dough or bagels necessary! They’re super-easy and make a great afternoon snack and a fun appetizer to serve to guests.
You can use any type of tortilla chips, but you’ll want them to lay pretty flat so you can easily add the toppings. I used Beanfields chips which are already packed with flavor, so I kept the toppings simple. I chose vegan mozzarella cheese (any brand will work—Daiya, Follow Your Heart, Miyoko’s Creamery, and beyond), cherry tomatoes, slivers of purple daikon radish, and minced chives. Perfection.
Of course you can mix it up and top these heavenly chips with any of your favorite pizza toppings. Get creative! However you choose to enjoy them, this recipe is sure to be a hit.Print
These vegan pizza bites are easy to prepare using Beanfields bean and rice chips and make a really fun flavor-packed snack or appetizer.
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 package of vegan cheese shreds (any brand)
- 1 heaping handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced into small pieces
- 1 bunch of chives, minced
- Optional: 1 medium purple daikon radish, thinly sliced and cut into small pieces (as pictured)
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lay Beanfields chips on a baking sheet and top each chip with cheese shreds.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or just until cheese is melted (baking time may vary depending on the cheese you use).
- Top baked cheesy chips with tomatoes or radish pieces, sprinkle with chives, and serve immediately.
Keywords: beanfields, vegan appetizer, dairy-free, vegan snack, vegetarian, vegan cheese, vegan pizza bites
Pizza Chip Party
Wondering how you could make your Beanfields chips truly pop? Here are a few suggestions!
- Pile on the Protein – Throwing some meatless crumbles or seitan slices onto your chips is a great to level up your pizza bites and get some extra protein. Can’t get enough beans? Go ahead and add some if you please!
- Break Out the Dip – If you’d rather use a homemade vegan cheese for your pizza bites, then you’ll love this Vegan Buffalo Queso recipe!
- Contrast Your Colors – Tomatoes, olives, and vegan cheese are all great toppings that not only taste amazing but will give your pizza bites a nice pizazz as well! Eat the rainbow!
More Amazing Snacks to Try:
Vegan Beanfields Pizza Bites recipe and photos by Michelle Cehn. Content copyright of World of Vegan, all rights reserved. Article edited by Amanda Meth. Please note that this article may contain affiliate links which supports our work at World of Vegan.