Halloween is a perfect opportunity to spread awareness about some of the spookiest things happening to animals behind closed doors. We’ve come up with eight vegan and animal rights Halloween costumes which are sure to spark wide-eyed conversations. Take a peek!
2. Rabbit With A Lucky Human’s Foot Keychain
4. Mulesed Lamb (Just Google “mulesing” and you’ll never buy wool again)
5. Cat Used for Laboratory Experiments
6. Extra Firm Tofu Costume
7. Your Hot Dog (Had A Face)
8. Why Love One But Eat The Other?
Vegan Halloween Costume Ideas Video:
These vegan costumes are sure to leave a lasting impression on Halloween party goers. If you wear one of these animal rights costumes or design one of your own, be sure to share them with us in the comments below and on social media, and have a very happy Halloween!
Psssst! Don’t forget to stock up on vegan halloween candy for the kiddos this year!