Halloween is a perfect opportunity to spread awareness about some of the spookiest things happening to animals behind closed doors. We’ve come up with eight animal rights Halloween costumes which are sure to spark wide-eyed conversations. Take a peek!
2. Rabbit With A Lucky Human’s Foot Keychain
4. Mulesed Lamb (Just Google “mulesing” and you’ll never buy wool again)
5. Cat Used for Laboratory Experiments
6. Extra Firm Tofu
7. Your Hot Dog (Had A Face)
8. Why Love One But Eat The Other?
These costumes are sure to leave a lasting impression on Halloween party goers. If you wear one of these costumes or design one of your own, be sure to share them with us on social media, and have a very happy Halloween!
Psssst! Don’t forget to stock up on vegan halloween candy for the kiddos this year!