There are a number of wonderful online grocery stores popping up that make it easier for anyone to access new and innovative vegan foods. I recently discovered VitaCost, one such online shop that offers natural foods at a discount—the very same that you would find on shelves at Whole Foods Market or other natural food stores. Needless to say, I instantly fell in love!
Why I love VitaCost:
- They make it super-easy to search for “vegan” products.
- They carry many vegan products I already know and love + brand-new products I’ve never tried (or even heard of) before.
- Products are discounted up to 50% off retail value!
- VitaCost often has great deals and flash sales on top of their regular discounts.
- They offer free shipping for orders over $49 in the US, and international shipping is just $4.99.
- Orders arrive insanely fast.
- It feels like Christmas when you get to tear into your package!
Plus, you don’t have to leave your house to shop or lug home heavy grocery bags. It’s every
lazy busy person’s dream!
Vegan Vitacost Haul Part II
This post contains affiliate links which support our work here at World of Vegan. We only share products and companies we sincerely adore. This post is not sponsored, and all products were purchased ourselves.