This super delicious vegan Texas caviar recipe is the perfect fresh appetizer!
- 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans of pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans of white corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper (cored, seeded, and finely chopped)
- 1 small red onion or half a large red onion (finely chopped)
- ½ a bunch of cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
- ½ cup of rice vinegar
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ⅓ cup of white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Mix the black beans, pinto beans, white corn, jalapeño pepper, red onion, and cilantro together in a large bowl.
- With a wire whisk, mix the rice vinegar, olive oil, sugar, and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix well to ensure that the sugar dissolves. Pour onto the bean mixture and mix it all together.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.