The holidays are not complete without a cozy peppermint beverage in your hand! Enjoy this super simple recipe that’ll be sure to warm your heart and give your favorite coffee shop a run for their money.
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk, unsweetened
- ¼ – ⅓ cup of brewed coffee (to taste)
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp of cocoa powder
- just less than ¼ tsp of peppermint oil
- vegan whipped cream for topping, optional
- Blend all of the ingredients (except for the whipped cream) in a blender for a few seconds until smooth. If you don’t have a blender, you can just whisk the ingredients well.
- Pour the peppermint mocha into a small sauce pot and heat until warm, being careful not to over-boil.
- Pour into a mug and serve with a dollop of vegan whipped cream if desired.
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: beverage, chocolate, cocoa, cozy, hot chocolate, hot, mocha, peppermint, Starbucks, warm beverage