What’s better than vegan peanut butter chocolate chip cookies? Not much, if you ask us. These cookies are easy, delicious, and beyond enjoyable. Serve with your favorite glass of non-dairy milk or vegan ice cream!
- Preheat oven to 350º and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and both sugars until smooth.
- Beat in the applesauce, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water, and then add it to the batter.
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough into large spoonfuls and place on prepared cookie sheets.
- Using your fingers or a spatula, pat down the dough to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, dessert, cookies, plant-based