Pizza for Passover? That’s right! Customize your own matzah pizzas that are both vegan and kosher for Passover with this delicious and simple recipe. Kids will love it, too!
- 4 matzah crackers
- 4 tablespoons of pizza sauce or vegan pesto sauce
- ½ cup of shredded vegan Parmesan or mozzarella cheese
- Toppings of choice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place each matzah cracker on a baking sheet and top with 1 tablespoon of sauce, your selected toppings and 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes.
Keywords: pizza, passover, matzah, jewish, dairy-free, vegan, kosher, holidays, pareve