These Mother’s Day waffles are a wonderful treat for the special mother figure in your life and can be crafted in countless ways!
- Your favorite vegan toaster waffles
- Sweet and/or savory toppings (more on this below!)
- A variety of sauces
- To make these vegan breakfast pizzas, toast the waffles until they are half way done. While they toast, prepare your sauces and toppings. Slice and chop your fruit. Cook your veggie meats and hash browns, if using.
- Once the waffles are semi-toasted, place them on a baking sheet. Let the kids/partner(s) go to town to build their own creations! After they have added all their desired toppings, place the baking sheet under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to allow the sauces and toppings to melt together, and the waffle to reach its supreme toastiness!
- Put in your order and relax in bed while your breakfast is served! Everyone has their own vegan pizza favorites, but below are some ideas to inspire delicious creations.
For savory waffles, try these toppings and sauces:
- Chopped or crumbled veggie bacon
- Veggie breakfast sausage
- Shredded hash browns
- Red onion
- Dairy-free cheese shreds or slices
- Dairy-free cream cheese or spreads
For sweet waffles, try these toppings and sauces:
Keywords: breakfast, brunch, dairy-free, Mother's Day, vegan breakfast, vegan waffles