These beautiful mini vegan fruits tarts are so easy to make and customize you'll turn to them often. They are foolproof for those who are a bit shy when it comes to baking. Play around with the fillings and the toppings and find your favorite!
- 1 pack of puff pastry sheets
- 1 kiwi
- 5–6 strawberries
- 1 nectarine
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- dark chocolate shavings (to taste)
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Cut the puff pastry sheet into squares, about 2 inches x 2 inches (but you can make them as big as you'd like—and in any shape your desire). Cut as many squares as tarts you want to prepare. This amount of ingredients will make approximately 8-10 tarts depending on their size, in three different flavors.
- Flavor 1: Slice the strawberries and place them in a bowl with one tablespoon of maple syrup. Let them sit for about 10 mins. Place the maple syrup soaked strawberries on top of the pastry dough squares, centered in the middle of the tart.
- Flavor 2: Peel and slice the kiwis into rounds or half-rounds (about 1/4 inch thick) and arrange them on top of the pastry dough.
- Flavor 3: Slice the nectarine and fan them out on top of the pastry dough. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake the tarts for 15 mins.
- When you take them out of the oven, let them cool for a few minutes and then sprinkle the nectarine tart with chopped walnuts, the strawberry one with chocolate shavings, and the kiwi ones with pomegranate seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!