A delicious vegan chicken salad that can be tossed together in minutes using vegan “chicken” and a few simple ingredients. Say “goodbye” to boring lunches!
- 3 cups of cooked vegan chicken (like Alpha Foods), chopped
- 1 cup of vegan mayonnaise (such as Just Mayo or Vegenaise)
- 1½ cups of diced celery
- 1½ cups of chopped apple
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss chicken with diced celery, apples, and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley.
- Assemble pita sandwiches or plate individually on a bed of greens with baby tomatoes.
Keywords: lunch, easy meal, meat-free, salad, crunchy, sweet and savory