A party-pleasing vegan artichoke dip that is plant based and insanely easy to make! Great for potlucks, family gatherings, and cozy nights in.
- 8 ounces of vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup of vegan mayonnaise
- 1 cup of vegan parmesan cheese (“Parma”)
- 2 cans of artichoke hearts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients together and top with more Parma.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or pita chips.
Keywords: dip, sauce, artichoke, dairy-free, egg-free, vegan appetizer, vegan dip