- 1 pack of puff pastry sheet
- 2 pink lady apples
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- crushed walnuts (optional topping)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cut circles out of the puff pastry sheet and place them in muffin tins, so they become like little cups.
- Cut the apples into small cubes and cook them in a pan with the cinnamon, sugar, coconut oil and a bit of water for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Transfer them into the puff pastry cups and bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take them out and sprinkle with walnuts (if using).