Are you ready to meet your new favorite vegan breakfast recipe? This sweet potato toast is easy to make, plus, it’s packed with far more nutrients than toast!
- ½ of a large sweet potato or yam
- peanut butter
- banana, sliced
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 400°F.
- Slice the sweet potato in half lengthwise, and then thinly slice using a sharp knife into thin pieces. Note: If the pieces are too thick, they will take significantly longer to cook.
- Arrange slices on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes (until soft).
- Top with peanut butter, jelly, sliced bananas and enjoy!
- Have fun with this recipe and mix it up with different toppings!
Keywords: gluten-free, sweet potato toast, gluten-free toast, vegan breakfast, baked sweet potato, peanut butter and jelly, vegetarian, vegan