Boost your daily berry intake with this simply sweet fresh homemade strawberry juice! Full of healthy flavonoids, vitamin C, and potassium. You’ll soon find that this juice is the berry best you’ve ever tasted!
- 2 pounds (32 ounces) of fresh, sweet strawberries (thawed frozen will work, too), hulled and sliced in half
- 2–3 tablespoons of agave nectar
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Fresh strawberry or lime slices for garnish (optional)
- Set up your juicer and weigh out the strawberries.
- Rinse and hull the strawberries. Slice in half.
- Turn on the juicer, add the strawberries, and collect the extracted juice.
- Add the agave nectar to the fresh strawberry juice. Stir or whisk well.
- Pour into a glass over ice (if desired) and add a squeeze of fresh lime juice, if desired. Garnish with fresh strawberry and/or lime slices. Enjoy!
- Sugar Substitute – You can easily replace all of added sweetener in the recipe by juicing 3 cups (around 3 small) of sweet apples (washed and sliced thickly) along with the strawberries. The best apples to use include Fuji, Gala, Ambrosia, or Juici. This method will give you more liquid, so you will have about three extra ounces in the end. Feel free to add less or more apples to your taste preference.
- Fresh Vs. Frozen – If you only have frozen strawberries, thaw them overnight in the fridge. There’s no need to slice them before juicing because they will be extra soft. If you wish to save a step, you can even buy sweetened frozen strawberries to use in this recipe. They tend to be very sweet, so you may want to use a small container of fresh (or unsweetened) strawberries along with them.
- Don’t have lime? Use lemon juice instead!
Keywords: easy, fruit, drink, vegetarian, beverage, strawberry, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, juice