This is the simplest strawberry jam made in minutes that’s delicious on toast, waffles, ice cream, and beyond. It’s made with frozen strawberries so you can make it any time of the year!
- 1 bag (12 oz) of frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- In a small pot over medium heat, add all the ingredients and boil gently, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes, stirring regularly. As the strawberries soften, using a fork or potato masher, mash them to to achieve your preferred amount of “chunkiness.”
- Remove from heat and store in an air-tight glass container (such as a small mason jar) in the refrigerator, or serve immediately atop waffles or pancakes.