This is a versatile formula for making your own vegan salad dressing in a snap! Just mix everything together and you’ve got a delicious easy dressing.
- ½ cup oil (olive, avocado, vegetable, safflower)
- ¼ cup vinegar (rice, red wine, balsamic, champagne)
- 1 tablespoon of mustard (stoneground, yellow or dijon)
- 1 tablespoon of sweetener (agave, maple syrup, sugar)
- ½ teaspoon of garlic and/or onion powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a small bowl add the oil, vinegar, mustard, sweetener, garlic and/or onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined and serve over salad greens!
Keywords: salad, dressing, quick, DIY, homemade