Enjoy an inspired lunch with this lavash hummus wrap filled with a rainbow of veggies. It’s easy to pull together with whatever veggies you have on hand, great to take for lunch on-the-go, and packed with nutrients to keep your body healthy and happy. What’s not to love?
- 1 lavash flatbread (or large tortilla)
- ¼ cup of hummus
- 1 small handful of red veggies (like sliced mini red bell pepper)
- 1 small handful of orange veggies (like shredded carrots)
- 1 small handful of yellow veggies (like canned corn)
- 1 small handful of green veggies (like sliced avocado, sprouts, and cucumber)
- 1 small handful of purple veggies (like shredded purple cabbage)
- 1 pinch black sesame seeds ((optional))
- Place one sheet of lavash on a flat surface. Using a butter knife, spread the hummus evenly on the lavash.
- Sprinkle your veggies on top of the hummus in the following order: red (top), orange, yellow, green, purple (bottom). Sprinkle with black sesame seeds (optional).
- Close both sides of the lavash around the veggie-filled center and enjoy as you work your way through the rainbow. Alternately, trim each side of the lavash with a knife, tie twine in two spots on the lavash (as pictured), and enjoy as an open-faced wrap (taco-style).
- If desired, drizzle with tahini (or a lemon-garlic-tahini dressing). Totally optional, but can be a nice extra touch!
Keywords: crunchy, fresh, hummus, lavash, lunch, rainbow, wrap