Pizza can be so much more than cheese and pepperoni. This rainbow pizza is loaded with beautiful and flavorful veggies like beetroot, red bell peppers, thinly sliced carrots, sweet corn, spinach, and, of course, a nice tomato base. Delicious!
- 1 package of puff pastry (or your favorite pizza dough, depending on the packaging, you should have enough pastry to do a 12” pizza)
- 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce (or any pizza sauce you like)
- ½ of a red bell pepper (diced)
- ½ of a carrot (thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons of sweet corn (the easiest is canned corn but you can use any kind you like)
- 15–20 leaves of baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons of grated beetroot
- Roll out the puff pastry or pizza dough according to package instructions.
- Spread the tomato sauce on your pizza base.
- Top with topping ingredients in rainbow order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
- Cook in a preheated oven, set to 350° F, for about 20 minutes (or follow pizza dough instructions) and enjoy!
Keywords: colorful, fresh, healthy, pizza, rainbow, veggies