Step up your french fry game with these super-easy vegan crispy potato wedges that you can make in your trusty air fryer! In less than 30 minutes you’ll be in healthy french fry heaven.
- 1 large russet potato (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- Additional salt, to taste
- Ketchup, mustard, and/or sriracha, for serving
- Wash potato and slice lengthwise into approximately 10-12 wedges.
- In a large bowl, add the potato slices, sprinkle with vegetable oil, paprika, and the 1/8 teaspoon of salt, and mix well using your hands.
- Arrange potato slices in the air fryer basket in a single layer and air fry at 400° F for 10 minutes. Flip and continue air frying at 400° F for an additional 5 minutes, until crispy.
- Plate, sprinkle with additional salt (to taste), and serve with ketchup, mustard, and/or sriracha. Enjoy hot.