This classic pesto will become a staple. Simple and delicious. Let’s do it!
- ¼ cup of fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup of toasted pine nuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blitz – don’t overdo it otherwise it will become like a puree—it needs to have some chunks of basil left.
- You can keep in the fridge for about 10 days.
Keywords: basil, dip, Italian, pasta, pesto, pine nuts, sauce, spread