This vegan peanut dipping sauce is insanely delicious. It’s the most perfect sauce to serve with fresh rainbow spring rolls—but you can also use it in so many other ways! It comes together in moments and is made with familiar ingredients you may already have on hand—no cooking required. Go, go, go!
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 5 tablespoons of water (use more or less to get the perfect desired consistency)
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, rice vinegar, sugar, ginger, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes and whisk until well combined.
- Add the water one tablespoon at a time until the perfect creamy, dippable peanut sauce consistency is achieved.
- Serve with our rainbow spring rolls or drizzled over tofu or rice and veggies or with cooked rice noodles!
This peanut sauce may be prepared in advance and stored in a sealed container in the fridge for several days. If it thickens, simply add more water and whisk until it becomes a creamy sauce once again.
Keywords: creamy, dip, peanut, sauce, Thai,