These vegan blondies are easy to make and are sure to be a big hit! Enjoy with a glass of your favorite non-dairy milk or serve with a scoop of vegan ice cream for the ultimate treat.
- 1 ¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- ½ cup of non-dairy milk, unsweetened and room temperature
- ¼ cup of pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup of coconut oil, melted
- ¾ tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of walnuts, roughly chopped into small pieces, plus more for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, add the coconut sugar, milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Add the walnut pieces and fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan and sprinkle additional walnut pieces on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool before slicing and serving.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: baking, blondies, brownies, chocolate, dessert, holiday, sweets, treats, walnuts