Mouthwateringly delicious. Serve on crackers or crusty bread, or use it as a dip with carrot and celery sticks.
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans or other white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and blend until nearly smooth, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula once or twice.
- If you want it smoother, add a little water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and continue to process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, or up to 3 days.