The perfect vegan hot chocolate mix. I make a batch of this every winter so I can enjoy easy-to-make vegan hot cocoa throughout the holiday season. This hot cocoa mix also makes a great handmade vegan holiday gift!
- ¾ cups of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- ½ cup of mini vegan chocolate chips (or finely chopped vegan chocolate)
- 16 ounce mason jar (or similar sealed container)
- In a small mixing bowl, add the cocoa powder, sugar, and chocolate and mix until fully incorporated. Pour in the jar and seal tightly.
- Attach a label that notes the recipe (3½ tablespoons of hot chocolate mix per 1 cup of soy milk).
Decorate as desired! For instance, you can tie a festive string around the jar and cut out some wrapping paper to attach to the lid of the jar.
Keywords: vegan, dairy-free, chocolate, hot chocolate, hot cocoa, gifts, holiday, Christmas, winter, beverage, drink