These delicious homemade granola breakfast bars are the perfect on the go snack or breakfast. Made with nutritious ingredients and perfectly spiced and sweetened, these will be your new favorite obsession!
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of walnuts (roughly chopped into small chunks)
- ½ cup of pecans (roughly chopped into small chunks)
- ½ cup of hemp seeds
- ½ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of quick cook oats
- ½ cup of dates (roughly chopped into small chunks)
- 2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ¾ cup of peanut butter
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Gently grease or line an 8×8 baking tray with parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut, nuts, seeds, oats, dates, spices, and salt. Set aside.
- Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla to a small pot. Mix together and gently heat the mixture until the peanut butter is softened.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix together well. You may find it necessary to use your hands.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking pan and spread it evenly. Press down well. Bake the bars for 15 minutes on the center rack of your oven.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow the bars to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Keywords: homemade granola, homemade bars, energy bars, vegan granola