Sacramento is the capital of California, a city rich with history and landmarks like the State Capitol Building and the Tower Bridge. Sacramento also has its very own vegan restaurant, Garden to Grill!
This vegan eatery was opened by long-time vegan entrepreneur Rey Ortega, and offers a spacious and comfortable casual dining setting with a huge array of American favorites on the menu. Whether you’re craving a burger and chili fries, or a panini with some bubbly Kombucha (optionally spiked with vodka), Garden to Grill has you covered. Plus, you can finish off your meal with a treat from their bakery or a creamy cone of vegan soft serve.
Garden to Grill Location
Garden to Grill is located at 2315 K Street in Sacramento, California—just over an hour drive from San Francisco. So next time you take a trip to the historic gold rush city, be sure to plan to stop for lunch or dinner at the one and only Sacramento vegan restaurant!
Look out for the following at Garden to Grill:
- A delightful mix of super healthy and more indulgent menu items
- The sweet potato and avocado panini, a fan favorite
- Craft beer, organic wines, and kombucha on tap
- Vegan baked goods, including award-winning gluten-free treats
- Vegan soft-serve
- Special events and entertainment nights
- Large back patio perfect for private events and parties
For more bite-sized vegan videos like this, be sure to check out the World of Vegan YouTube channel!