Have you tried Dalgona coffee? This insanely delicious sweet coffee fluff has become all the rage thanks a TikTok viral video. In this recipe we’re taking it up a notch to make a boozy dalgona coffee cocktail!
BASE INGREDIENTS (makes two drinks)
- A drizzle of vegan chocolate syrup (or melted vegan chocolate chips)
- Ice, to taste
- 12 oz of vanilla soymilk (the sweetened kind)
- 4 oz of Mozart Dark Chocolate Liqueur (optional)
DALGONA FLUFF INGREDIENTS (enough for 2 drinks)
- 2 tablespoons of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Drizzle vegan chocolate syrup or melted chocolate along the inside of two 12 ounce glasses. Add ice, soymilk, and Mozart Dark Chocolate Liqueur, and stir to combine. Repeat to prepare a second glass. Next you’ll prepare the Dalgona coffee whip.
- In a medium bowl, add the warm water, instant coffee, and sugar. Using a hand mixer, whip the liquid for 4-5 minutes until it transforms into a thick fluffy whip that holds its shape. Spoon half of the sweet coffee whip onto each drink, using the spoon to form a delicate peak.
- That’s it! Mix the dalgona fluff into your drink to get the full ‘Drunken Dalgona’ experience. Gooood morning to you! ☀️
Keywords: dalgona, coffee, dairy-free, vegan, plant-based, drinks