Decadent bowls made from chocolate that are ideal for serving ice cream. Dress them up or down as much as you’d like!
- 1 (12 ounces) bag of vegan chocolate chips
- 4 balloons
- 1 pint of non-dairy vanilla ice cream
- Berries of your choice
- Mint for garnish
- Blow up the balloons into desired bowl size.
- Heat 2 cups chocolate chips in the microwave for 1½ minutes or until completely melted. Stir to remove lumps.
- Dip balloon in chocolate three quarters of the way.
- Place in freezer for five minutes, or until completely hardened.
- Pop and remove the balloon.
- Serve with favorite vegan vanilla ice cream, berries, and mint.
Keywords: chocolate, dessert, dairy-free, sweets, treats, toni okamoto