These vegan deviled potatoes are the perfect alternative to deviled eggs and are great for setting the mood for a fun house party.
- 15 egg-sized potatoes, washed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ can of cannellini white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 6 tablespoons of vegan mayo
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- paprika and chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve the potatoes and toss with olive oil and ¼ teaspoon of salt until fully coated. Lay slice-side-up on a lined baking sheet and roast for 1 hour, or until soft.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Using a small melon baller, scoop out a small half-sphere out of the potato, being careful not to scoop through to the skin.
- Blend the scooped potato and the remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Using a piping bag with a tip, pipe yellow mixture into each potato hole to fill.
- Garnish with paprika and a generous sprinkle of chives.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: vegan deviled eggs, egg-free, potatoes, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, vegan appetizer