With only four ingredients, these date and walnut truffles make the perfect brain-boosting energizing treat that tastes shockingly like cookie dough. So good you can hardly eat just one.
- 1 cup of soft Medjool dates (pitted and packed)
- 1 cup of raw walnuts
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Optional: coating ingredient(s) such as coconut shreds, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and chia seeds.
- Add all ingredients into the food processor and process until the mixture turns into a big dough ball.
- Divide the dough ball into 12 parts and roll each into a sphere ball.
- If desired, dip each ball into your desired coating ingredient and roll until fully covered.
- Place in a sealed container and store in the freezer.
- Enjoy these at room temperature for super-soft cookie-dough-like balls. Balls will firm up in the freezer, which is how we recommend enjoying them!
Keywords: dessert, raw, healthy, snack, protein, energy bar