Big news. Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret has already made waves across the world, and it is now available to watch on Netflix! This environmental documentary with a compelling vegetarian message was released on Netflix as a new cut from executive producer Leonardo DiCaprio on September 15, 2015. So what are you waiting for? Go watch!
If you’ve seen this powerful film already, you can play a role in helping it reach more people:
- Encourage friends and family to watch the film, or host your own Cowspiracy viewing party!
- Help Cowspiracy start “trending” on Netflix (so that it will show as recommended to millions of Netflix viewers). Do this by searching for (and watching!) the film on Netflix.
- Leave a review on Netflix and rank it 5-stars!
The availability of Cowspiracy on Netflix is a huge win for the planet and animals.
- “Animal agriculture is the leading cause of species extinction, ocean dead zones, water pollution, and habitat destruction.” – Cowspiracy
- “Every minute, 7 million pounds of excrement are produced by animals raised for food in the US.” – Cowspiracy
- “80% of antibiotic sold in the US are for livestock.” –Cowspiracy
- “Worldwide, at least 50% of grain is fed to livestock.” –Cowspiracy
- “Livestock and their byproducts account for at least 32,000 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) per year, or 51% of all worldwide greenhouse gas emissions.” –Cowspiracy