I encourage you to double this vegan chickpea tuna salad recipe so you’ll have leftovers for the week. Ingredient amounts don’t need to be exact, feel free to eyeball it so you have fewer dishes to clean.
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- ¼ cup of vegan mayo
- ¼ cup of tomatoes (diced)
- 2 celery stalks (diced )
- ⅓ cup of dill pickles (diced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons of red onion (diced )
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
Drain and rinse one can of chickpeas (or two if you’re doubling the recipe).
Add all remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
Serve on a sandwich, in lettuce cups, or eat it right out of the bowl.
Keywords: tuna salad, vegan tuna, chickpea salad, tuna sandwich, chickpea sandwich