Pumpkin season is here, my friends. The weather is rapidly changing, and for many of us, that means it’s time to start bundling up in cozy sweaters, sipping hot chocolate, and enjoying pumpkin-spiced everything!
If you shop at Trader Joe’s, you’re probably familiar with the flood of pumpkin products that hit shelves in October. But which of these products are vegan?
I scoured the aisles and scrutinized labels to compile this list of vegan pumpkin products to look out for next time you hit the grocery store. Enjoy!
1. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s
2. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin O’s Cereal
3. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix
4. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Granola Bark
5. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk
6. Trader Joe’s Pecan Pumpkin Oatmeal
7. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Tortilla Chips
8. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Rooibos Tea
9. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Pie Spice
10. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Coffee
There you have it. Will you be diving into the pumpkin madness, taking pumpkin baths while chugging pumpkin beer? Or snickering about how “so basic” it all is? Let us know in the comments over on YouTube!
Either way, I’m wishing a very happy fall to you all!