If you grew up in the 90s, you probably knew (and loved) Bagel Bites. Well, today we’re bringing back waves of nostalgia with an upgraded, healthier, animal-friendly bite-sized pizza snack.
Made with Beanfields bean and rice chips, these pizza bites make a great afternoon snack and a fun appetizer to serve to guests. Beanfields Jalapeño Nacho chips are already packed with flavor and heat, so you can keep the toppings simple. I chose vegan mozzarella cheese (any brand will work—Daiya, Follow Your Heart, Miyoko’s Creamery, Trader Joe’s, and beyond), cherry tomatoes, slivers of purple daikon radish, and minced chives. Perfection.
Of course you can mix it up and top these heavenly chips with any of your favorite pizza toppings. Get creative! However you choose to enjoy them, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
- 1 bag Beanfields chips (I used Jalapeño Nacho flavor)
- 1 package vegan mozzarella cheese shreds (any brand)
- 1 heaping handful cherry tomatoes, sliced into small pieces
- 1 bunch chives, minced
- Optional: 1 medium purple daikon radish, thinly sliced and cut into small pieces (as pictured)
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lay Beanfields chips on a baking sheet and top each chip with cheese shreds.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or just until cheese is melted (baking time may vary depending on the cheese you use).
- Top baked cheesy chips with tomatoes or radish pieces, sprinkle with chives, and serve immediately.