Wings are for flying—not frying! But don’t worry, this recipe leaves actual wings to the birds, and uses healthy cauliflower florets instead.
These vegan cauliflower buffalo wings make a perfect game-day snack, and once you try them, you’ll be hooked for life. They are gluten-free and of course, vegan!
The ranch dip is especially delicious. I know it takes a little extra time to whip it together yourself (rather than using a store-bought option) but it will be worth it, I promise!
Cauliflower Buffalo Wing Ingredients:
- 2 large cauliflowers chopped into florets
- 1 cup of white rice flour (I keep it in my pantry just for this recipe!)
- ¼ tsp. of salt
- ¼ tsp. of paprika
- ¼ tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1 bottle of buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot which is available at most supermarkets)
Vegan Ranch Dip Ingredients:
- 1 cup of vegan mayo (I love Just Mayo and Vegenaise)
- ½ cup of vegan sour cream (Follow Your Heart, Tofutti, and WayFare all make vegan sour cream)
- 1 tsp. of vegan worcesterchire sauce (Annie’s Homegrown makes a good one)
- 1 tsp. of white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. of fresh chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp. of fresh chopped chives
- ¼ cup of fresh chopped parsley
1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper